Antipack™ is a kind of biodegradable active antifungal film used to prevent the mold growth by releasing gradually fermented sugar activities from polylactic acid and fungal chitosan film onto the surface of solid foods during the shelf life period.
• Growth control of mold;
• Anti-oxidation due to high-barrier film;
• Shelf life extension;
• Biodegradable & recycled film;
• 90% transparent film with highly even film thickness;
• Good heat-sealing properties and hot tack (Max. 160°C) in automatic packaging;
• No reported allergic or sensory reactions;
• Less antimicrobial effect without penetration into the foods;
• Little or no influence on taste, flavor, color of foods.
Solid foods, such as semi-/semi-hard cheese, dried sausage.
It is recommended to use it after ensuring compliance with your local regulations.